Friday 28 March, 2008

love sms message

To Luv some1 is madness, 2b loved by some1 is a Gift,
Loving some1 who loves u is a duty, but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.
I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.
U want & u get, that's luck, U want & u wait, that's time. U want but u compromise, that's life. And U want & u wait & u don't compromise that's LOVE
Even if I had 1 wish... I wouldn't wish for u to love me, coz I don't want your love to come from a wish... but straight from your heart.
2 lovers plan a suicide. Boy jumped first. Gal closed her eyes n returned back saying: Luv is blind. Boy in air opened his parachute saying: Luv never dies.
The shortest word I know is 'I'. The sweetest word I know is 'LOVE'. And the person I never forget is 'YOU'
Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the light to your heart, let your love be the reason why somebody else's heart still continues to beat.
If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight.
Give laugh to all, but smile to one; Cheeks to all, but lips to one; Luv to all, but heart to one; Let everybody Luv U, but U luv only one.
I don't care how many lips u’ve kissed, how many shoulders u’ve embraced & how many times u’ve said, I luv u! All I care is not be the first but to b ur last!
Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.
I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds rediculous but I can't control my feelings 4 'U'. Some time later I'll start luving more ALPHABETS... !
Love is like war...****Easy to start...**** Difficult to end...****Impossibl e to forget
You are like the sunshine so warm,****you are like sugar, so sweet...**** you are like you...****and that's the reason why I love you!
What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U? Pick EA & you’ll get a heart! If u pick U, you’ll get hurt! I'd pick U coz it's better to get hurt than hv a heart without U